All of our detailing is done using Tekla Structures (Xsteel) 3D modeling.
The result of this is that more information can be provided to you about the project we are detailing for you.
We are able to provide this information in a number of ways, as follows:
- NC files can be provided for beamlining of UB, UC & PFC shafts.
- Dxf files can be provided for profile cutting of plates.
- Drawings are provided as pdf files, but can be provided in dwg format as well if required.
- Parts sheets are provided for manufacture of every piece of steel in the job.
- Assembly drawings are provided for every Assembly.
- Material Lists are provided for ordering of material.
- Part Lists are provided to keep track of all the parts in the job.
- Bolt Summary Lists are provided for ordering of bolts.
- Bolt Location Lists can be provided to enable bolts for every connection to be located.
- Every customer is given a User Name and Password to enable them to log on to their own page on our FTP site, where a Drawing Register and pdf files of all the drawings for a particular job can be viewed or downloaded one at a time or in bulk at any time.
- A 3D web model of the project (viewable using a standard web browser) can be provided. This model can also be downloaded from our FTP site.